The Raptor Tarp Motor has a unique 5-bolt pattern that makes it compatible with other brands' 3, 4, and 5-bolt motors, making it a perfect replacement motor for any tarp system up to 28'.
- Areo PowerPlus & RS/RA
- Donovan 61G61L-442
- Pulltarps 517-0906/517-0909
- Roll-Rite 1030/1031
- SHURCO 1703823
- SuperWinch 90-33319/90-33295
- Tarps and Beyond 1000XT/2000XT
- US Tarps Covering America 11521/13655
- Buyers Products 5543965/5541065
- Type: Direct Drive
- Gear ratio: 90:1
- Horsepower: 1.2
- Output Shaft: 3/4" x 3-3/4", with two 5/16" through-holes
- Voltage: 12
- Operating torque: 32 NM
- Current Draw @ rated torque: 33 Amps
- RPM: 40
- Wattage: 900
- Gear: Worm to Wheel
- Rotation: Bi-Directional
- Mounting: Three 5/16"-18 bolts
- Braking: Inherent
- Chrome Motor Cover Included
- 1-Year Warranty Included (Opening, separating, or otherwise tampering with the motor and gearbox will void your warranty)
Raptor Motors have three 5/16"-18 x 1/2" deep mounting holes on the output shaft side of the gearbox. All three mounting holes should be used when mounting the direct drive motor unit to the bulkhead.
The gearbox has a 3/4" diameter output shaft with a 5/16" diameter through the hole. To minimize stress on your motor and gearbox, avoid the use of oscillating loads and attach tubes as straight as possible to the output shaft.
Complete a thorough check and installation of all wiring while all cables are unattached. Where necessary, securely fasten all wiring to the adjacent structure using cable ties
The recommended gauge of wire: 6 Gauge
Due to electric motor efficiency and electric power available from your vehicle's battery or alternator, these units are rated for intermittent use. Use the Raptor Motor for short periods of time only, allowing it to cool between uses. If your motor becomes too hot to touch, stop operation and allow it to cool.