The 2.0 HP 90:1 Gear Ratio 12V Heavy Duty Enforcer Tarp Motor comes with a Chrome Motor Cover and Mounting Bracket with Hardware. Five bolt mounting design that also works with three or four-bolt setups. This Heavy-Duty Motor is NOT a slim design and is geared for industry-leading torque. Unlike our Apache Slim Tarp Motor which is very fast, the Enforcer Tarp Motor is a complete torque monster with its 2.0 HP and 90:1 Gearing.
- Sealed Gearbox for Even Lubrication
- Sealed Drive Shaft and Encased Bearing to Prevent Oil Contamination
- 3-1/2" Long x 3/4" Wide Extended Output Shaft that fits a broad range of Tarping Systems
- 90 Tooth Drive Gear for more Torque and Extended Life
- 5 Mounting Holes designed to fit 3 and 4-bolt configurations
- 100% Tested for Quality Control
- Shaft in the Motor will NOT turn without Electric Current
- Gear Reduction: Worm to Wheel
- Gear Ratio: 90:1
- Power: 2.0 HP
- Voltage: 12
- Mounting: Three 5/16"-18 bolts
- Operating Torque: 36.90 ft-lbs
- RPM: 50
- Chrome Motor Cover Included
- 5-Year Warranty Included (Opening, separating, or otherwise tampering with the motor and gearbox will void your warranty.)
Enforcer Motors have three 5/16"-18 x 1/2" deep mounting holes on the output shaft side of the gearbox. All three mounting holes should be used when mounting the direct drive motor unit to the bulkhead.
The gearbox has a 3/4" diameter output shaft with a 5/16" diameter through the hole. To minimize stress on your motor and gearbox, avoid the use of oscillating loads and attach tubes as straight as possible to the output shaft.
Complete a thorough check and installation of all wiring while all cables are unattached. Where necessary, securely fasten all wiring to the adjacent structure using cable ties
The recommended gauge of wire: 6 Gauge
Due to electric motor efficiency and electric power available from your vehicle's battery or alternator, these units are rated for intermittent use. Use the Enforcer Motor for short periods of time only, allowing it to cool between uses. If your motor becomes too hot to touch, stop operation and allow it to cool.