The Rollmaster RP4500SARG roller assembly features Pioneer's Rack N' Pinion Strong Arm technology for greater control of your system's side arm movement, making it the trucker's choice for over a decade. The rack gear's forward and backward movement is controlled by a hydraulic cylinder which works in conjunction with the pinion gear located at the base of the pivot arms. Known for reliability and low maintenance, our fully hydraulic system is state of the art. This technology allows for speed, control, and precision synchronization of the pivot arms as you raise and lower the cover to your container. Starting with the strengthened base arm, through the Rack N' Pinion Pivot and on to the reinforced "C" channel, the RP4500SARG provides better leverage, greater control and longer life.
- Arms made from 3/16" A500B Steel with a 1/4" extended, reinforced "C" Channel
- Telescoping arms with a 36" stroke
- Quick tarp attachment
- Cylinders mounted externally for ease of accessibility and maintenance
- Offset stabilizer bar reduces roller damage
Ratchet and pawl system tray leads to fast installation
NOTE: Tray requires 10 to 12 inches of space behind cab.
The Rollmaster Difference
Beyond the Strong Arm technology, Pioneer's RP4500SARG Rollmaster system uses unique spring-loaded roller assembly, creating smooth rolling action with your fabric tarp. This roller assembly is so versatile, it can be mounted to the pivot arms on models with both adjustable gantries and stationary roll rests.
These Strong Arm systems include a 114" Heavy Duty Mesh Tarp, reinforced at the front and back with wear-resistant, urethane-coated nylon.
Rollmaster with Adjustable Gantry
The PR450SARG model has a adjustable gantry that adjusts vertically from 60" to 90", the Rollmaster roller assembly, our standard tarp and patented telescoping Low-Arms with nitride (case hardened) external cylinders.
This model is for use with hooklift and cable hoist roll-off trucks, as well as trailers transporting containers of various heights.
The RP450SARG model comes with the Spring-Loaded Roller consisting of a roller tube, a roller shaft, spacer, spacer cone assembly, aluminum cone, two roller bearings, a tab for aluminum cone, tab for steel cone, and a roll spring (.250)
- 90° ELL
- Gantry Cylinder 36" Lift
- 3 Spool Cover Control Valve
- Hydraulic Hose (-4 x 9' Crimped 2 ends)
- Hydraulic Hose (-4 x 6' Crimped 2 ends)
- Clevis Pin with Cotter
- Gantry Assembly consisting of a lower gantry and telescopic gantry leg
- 1 Gantry Cylinder, 2 Arm Extension Cylinders, and 2 "Rack" Cylinders (cover and uncover)
- Chassis Mounting Angle
- Roll Base with Rest
- R Model Shaft Collar
- Chassis Mounting Tube
- Stabilizer Bar Assembly
- Tarp Tube Bracket, Tarp Tube Cap
- Tarp Tube
- Right and Left Side Mounting Bracket Assemblies