Cab Level Aluminum Tarp System
Regular price $136.00 USD
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our CRANK AND PULL tarping system is a manual cab level crank kit that is perfect for landscape trailers, dump trailers, and medium to light duty truck bodies. This kit is the answer to our partners looking for the most affordable, easiest to operate, nothing in the way tarp system.
- Mounts on the front of any length box
- Fits box widths up to 8' 6"; 103" aluminum extruded standard tarp axle is 1-1/2" in diameter and can be cut to whatever width you need
- Can be used with tarps up to 40' long
- NOTE: Tarps ordered for use with this system should measure at least 4" less than the width of your mounted axle
- Spring-loaded, break-away crank handle
- Steel powder-coated mounting brackets and sealed bearings.
This Kit Includes:
- (1) Cab Level Tarp Axle
- (1) 1" Axle Bearing with Flange 3/4" Hole
- (1) Driver Side Cab Level Bracket and Passenger Side Cab Level Bracket
- (1) 3/8" Derby Rope
- (1) Cab Level Crank Handle
- (1) Steel Sprocket
- (2) 15" Bungee Strap with J Hook
- (4) 3 1/2" J Hooks (Dia: 11.8mm)
- (7) 1/4" x 1" Hex Head Bolt
- (5) .8ID x T.2mm Washer
- (4) 3/8"-16 x 1" Hex Head Bolts, 3/8" Nylon Nuts, and 3/8" Lock Washers
- (1) 1/4"-20 x 2" Hex Head Bolt (Half Thread)
- (1) 1/4" Nut
- (8) 1/4" x 1" Philips Head Self-Tapping Screw
Installing Pull Rope
- Attach the free end of the Pull Rope to the center of the Rear Pull Bar, through the grommet, with the cut end facing upwards. Cut the rope to the desired length, and tie a knot.
- Mount two J-hooks, with the supplied self-tapping bolts, opposing each other near the rear of the dump (typically on the gate) to secure the Pull Rope in the covered position.
- Mount two J-hooks with the supplied self-tapping bolts opposing each other near the front of the dump to secure the Pull Rope in the uncovered position.